.
.
.
....

Monday, December 26, 2011

IS IT THE CHRISTMAS BLUES.....
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel so full of emptiness, no that's not quite right...deflated? Maybe that's it, I can't put my finger on it...it's been a month of preparation and thoughts about Christmas gifts...Christmas music...Christmas crafts...Christmas baking....and then "THE DAY" comes and flies by so quickly, and then it's OVER!!
There is no more hustle, bustle, no more anticipation, or excitement about seeing loved ones, or opening something special that's under the brightly, shining tree. Or what- ever else, you may have been wondering and dreaming about in regards to
Christmas day.
So as I wonder if I'm losing it, I think back to past years, and there seems to be that same familiar feeling, these thoughts have been "here" before.
And I realize it's OK, and tomorrow is a "NEW DAY" and it will all be better.
It has been a wonderful Christmas Season, and even with a wandering mind, I wouldn't change it for anything.
Thats' a good thing...

No comments: